Re: An awful experience
Posted by RN on 10/13/05
You could hire a detective or search a broad-based registry of
breeding facilities referencing the band. You could than
begin the necessary legwork to follow the keet from breeder to
pet store, and finally to the owner.
...Seems a bit ridiculous because it is.
Go to the pet store and spend $12.99 buy a new keet and
release it...you will be absolved of your evil sin.
On 10/11/05, KarenH wrote:
> I just noticed this post. That is awful for you and the
> 'keet. Poor little guy.
> On 10/05/05, Claudia Bates - Physioc wrote:
>> This is awful.
>> I was driving down the road in suburban Chesterfield Co.
>> Va. this afternoon, and a blue and yellow parakeet flew
>> into my windshield. I drove to the nearest place i could
>> find, which happened to be a church. Unfortunately, the
>> little guy was dead. His leg band is PBPR3841. I place his
>> little body in the woods by the church. I am so
>> sorry .Contact me if you wish.
>> I posted this information on the found bird chatboard, and
>> also on the budgie chatboard. I have several birds myself
>> and I feel awful. What else can I do to locate the owner of
>> this little guy? Thanks, Claudia
Posts on this thread, including this one
- An awful experience, 10/05/05, by Claudia Bates - Physioc.
- Re: An awful experience, 10/11/05, by KarenH.
- Re: An awful experience, 10/13/05, by RN.
- Re: An awful experience/To Rn, 10/13/05, by Not entertained.
- Re: An awful experience/another to RN, 10/14/05, by Fran.
- Re: Please ignore the Troll and maybe it will go away., 10/14/05, by KarenH.
- Re: An awful experience/Cruel Fran also!, 10/14/05, by Disgusted!.
- Re: An awful experience/Disgusted, 10/15/05, by Fran .