Follow us!
By:

Post: Budgie Ingested Corn Cob Bedding - HELP!

Posted by Evelyn on 11/27/07

(4) Comments
Like
Share

    Help! I have a 2 week old English Budgie that I believe
    ingested corn cob bedding. I ran out of paper towels that
    I normally use and put the babies on the corn cob
    bedding. It's supposed to be non-toxic and biodegradable,
    but is it digestable? What can I use to break it up?

Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Budgie Ingested Corn Cob Bedding - HELP!, 11/27/07, by Evelyn.
  • Re: Budgie Ingested Corn Cob Bedding - HELP!, 11/27/07, by To Evelyn.
  • Re: Budgie Ingested Corn Cob Bedding - HELP!, 11/28/07, by Evelyn.
  • Re: Budgie Ingested Corn Cob Bedding - HELP!, 12/01/07, by To Evelyn.