Follow us!
By:

Re: Budgie Ingested Corn Cob Bedding - HELP!

Posted by To Evelyn on 11/27/07
(4) Comments
Like
Share

    On 11/27/07, Evelyn wrote:
    > Help! I have a 2 week old English Budgie that I believe
    > ingested corn cob bedding. I ran out of paper towels that
    > I normally use and put the babies on the corn cob
    > bedding. It's supposed to be non-toxic and biodegradable,
    > but is it digestable? What can I use to break it up?
    >


    Hi Evelyn,
    Have you tried calling the avian vet? Let us know what
    happens :)