Re: egg laying
Posted by Janet Larson on 10/05/08
On 10/01/08, beth wrote:
> On 8/27/08, Janet Larson wrote:
>> My nine month cockatiel laid and egg to day and took me by
>> surprise, Is this a normal thing? I have never had a
>> cockatiel before and she sure does surpise me all the time.
>> Do you let them keep laying or is there something I should
>> do to stop her. HELP Janet
> if you take it away she may lay more, is she with a guy? if
> you do move him to a diff cage! god bless and good luck.
Hi everyone, My bird laid seven eggs and she let me know when
she wouldn't sit on them any more so I finaly took them out.
Now she is my sweet lady bird or baby once again. Thank you
for all the info I am really glad I found all of you. No she
does not have a guy. I am keeping her single. thanks again.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- egg laying, 8/27/08, by Janet Larson.
- Re: egg laying, 8/27/08, by Connie.
- Re: egg laying, 8/28/08, by GreyLady.
- Re: egg laying, 8/28/08, by Janet.
- Re: egg laying, 8/30/08, by Connie.
- Re: egg laying, 8/31/08, by Janet.
- Re: egg laying, 9/02/08, by Connie.
- Re: egg laying, 9/02/08, by Janet.
- Re: egg laying, 10/01/08, by beth.
- Re: egg laying, 10/05/08, by Janet Larson.