On 1/14/08, Susan wrote:
> Be careful of the amount of peanuts you use as a reward.
> They can be toxic. Almonds might be a better option if your
> U2 likes them.
Susan, I sit here in utter amazement, marveling in the stupidity
Can you please expand on your ridiculous notion that peanuts
I understand the Aspergillosis concept and such, but where does
the toxicity come in as far as using them as a treat?
Not disagreeing with almonds being the better food, but I'm
getting a little tired of people putting false information out
there for those that "might" not be as savvy as yourself.