Re: baby conure
Posted by Kathy on 11/25/07
On 11/25/07, karen wrote:
> On 11/25/07, Kathy wrote:
>> I own 2 conure's (part green cheek and part sun)and they
>> had a baby about a month and 1/2 ago. i have been hand
>> feeding it for about 2 weeks now. my question is when do i
>> start introducing it to seed and what kind,and how do i
>> get it to start eating the seed instead of the baby bird
>> thank you to anyone who can help
> ??Why seed??
> please consider purchasing good quality pellets
> get them wet and had feed the soft pellets
> Then a little sweet potato, cooked beans, steamed & raw veg
> etc. nuts & seeds are for training, not a healthy diet
Thank You so much. i just assuned seed because that is a major
part of the parents diet (along with fresh fruit and veggies)
but i just thought that is what i started the baby on. again
thank you soooo much im sure ill be back with more
Posts on this thread, including this one
- baby conure, 11/25/07, by Kathy.
- Re: baby conure, 11/25/07, by karen.
- Re: baby conure, 11/25/07, by Kathy.
- Re: baby conure, 11/26/07, by Meeko's Mom.
- Re: baby conure, 11/26/07, by kathy.
- Re: baby conure, 11/26/07, by karen.
- Re: seed to pellets , 12/10/07, by karen.
- Re: baby conure, 12/13/07, by Mandy.