Re: Banding Babies
Posted by Anthony F. on 11/21/07
If you had the task I do of cutting a band off of a mean Yellow
Nape Breeder you would never band a baby again. I keep a diary
of each baby plus a picture goes in their file every two days.
If person needs a band to trust me they are buying from the
On 11/20/07, GreyLady wrote:
> On 11/19/07, Lenny wrote:
>> I am looking for bands probably open bands because I am
>> going to pull them at 3 weeks. I have banded other birds
>> and in my experience you have to band in the first week.
> In my opinion, why waste your time amd money using open
> bands. They are technically meaningless, in the grand scheme
> of things. You may know that you personally placed them on a
> certain bird who matches up with certain records but an open
> band could have been placed by anyone, at anytime so they are
> not going to mean anything to a savvy buyer.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Banding Babies, 11/19/07, by Lenny.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/20/07, by GreyLady.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/21/07, by Anthony F..
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/21/07, by Clarese.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/22/07, by Lenny.
- Re: Banding Babies/Check these, 11/22/07, by GreyLady.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/22/07, by Glenda.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/23/07, by Lenny.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/23/07, by Clarese.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/23/07, by Glenda.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/24/07, by Lenny (Vegas).
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/25/07, by Ckarese.