Re: Banding Babies
Posted by Lenny on 11/23/07
Glenda can you tell me where you get your african grey closed bands? I
was unaware you could band older than a week with cloed bands I am in
a bit of a hurry they should lay eggs any day now thanks
On 11/22/07, Glenda wrote:
> If you are pulling the babies at 2-3 weeks you will be able to band
> them with closed bands. I band babies of this age all the time and
> have yet to have a problem. If you dont pull them until the youngest
> is 3 weeks you might have trouble with the older ones.
> On 11/22/07, Lenny wrote:
>> I agree the band should be closed but I will not pull a baby till
>> it is 2 or 3 weeks old and obviously by then its to late. I want
>> bands for my own use and it has to have a date, aviary name and
>> state if anyone knows where I can purchase these I would be
>> grateful thanks
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Banding Babies, 11/19/07, by Lenny.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/20/07, by GreyLady.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/21/07, by Anthony F..
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/21/07, by Clarese.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/22/07, by Lenny.
- Re: Banding Babies/Check these, 11/22/07, by GreyLady.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/22/07, by Glenda.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/23/07, by Lenny.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/23/07, by Clarese.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/23/07, by Glenda.
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/24/07, by Lenny (Vegas).
- Re: Banding Babies, 11/25/07, by Ckarese.