Re: adding to the family
Posted by parrotzoo on 6/17/08
What a load of BS, reason why people dont research and learn
BEFORE buying a bird. Cause most are just plain STUPID, and it's
the birds that pay for the ignorance of idiots, and get bounced
from home to home.
On 6/16/08, fps wrote:
> On 5/29/08, petparrots wrote:
>> On 5/27/08, zoo keeper wrote:
>>> I am about to add an amazon to my family. I have a one
>>> year old CAG and I was wondering if it would be okay to
>>> them in the same cage. I also wondered if it would effect
>>> the bond my CAG has with me. I want to do what is best for
>>> him, even if it means not getting the amazon right now.
>> Are you for REAL?
>> No you dont cage different species together, most same
>> species cant be caged together. Are PPL really this
> well..............what this is rudeness? do you realize some
> people need to know things and direction? so we help them not
> talk down to them .........
Posts on this thread, including this one
- adding to the family, 5/27/08, by zoo keeper.
- Re: adding to the family, 5/29/08, by petparrots.
- Re: adding to the family, 5/29/08, by GreyLady.
- Re: adding to the family, 6/02/08, by karen.
- Re: adding to the family, 6/16/08, by fps.
- Re: adding to the family, 6/17/08, by parrotzoo.
- Re: adding to the family, 6/17/08, by GreyLady.