Re: Why does this Chatboard exist???
Posted by Southernman on 2/19/10
On 10/27/09, Miss Science wrote:
> On 10/26/09, Pete wrote:
>> Why does this Chatboard exist, if not to educate the
>> novices like me? This used to be a place to go to ask a
>> question and learn what could be done to resolve it. Over
>> the past few years it has become bitter and rarely used. It
>> is NORMAL for even top experts in any field to disagree.
>> Why does a simple question about gravel cause such a stir?
>> I don`t think the question was the reason???
> You're right, Pete. But in fairness, you came
> here "thinking" that gravel/grit was bad and it appears that
> you were looking only for validation to your theory. You
> received your validation from GreyLady.
> But what you fail to realize is that this a a board where
> everyone is entitled to post their opinions, be it fact,
> theory or conjecture.
> Woe be to the person that disagrees with GreyLady. This is
> not her board. With all of her experience, knowledge and
> general savoir faire, why does this pseudo-expert not have
> her own website where she can dole out her pearls of wisdom?
> Is it that her following is but a few unsuspecting souls that
> have to put an R and an L on the bottom of their shoes in
> order to get dressed in the morning?
> Wake up Pete! Everything GreyLady is going to offer you will
> be easily found on the internet. Trust me, you are not going
> to get one original thought that you couldn't find yourself
> if you simply did a search on your computer.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Why does this Chatboard exist???, 10/26/09, by Pete.
- Re: Why does this Chatboard exist???, 10/26/09, by GreyLady.
- Re: Why does this Chatboard exist???, 10/27/09, by Miss Science.
- Re: Why does this Chatboard exist???, 10/27/09, by GreyLady.
- Re: Why does this Chatboard exist???, 2/19/10, by Southernman.
- Re: Why does this Chatboard exist???, 2/21/10, by You are soooooo jealous.
- Re: Why does this Chatboard exist???, 3/09/10, by Jane.