Re: Make Love not War
Posted by Mikey on 10/04/07
On 10/04/07, Oui Oui wrote:
> On 10/03/07, Ha! Ha! wrote:
>> Can't you plainly see that the motto of this site is - make war, not
>> love? And take no live captives either? That's how new comers or
>> people with positive opinions are greeted & treated. It's been this
>> way for years & looks like it's never going to change. So don't
>> bother wasting your time or breath, it's not worty it! The so called
>> regulars here have a toe hold & apparently aren't willing to budge
>> change. Too bas as this use to be a very informative website for
>> owners & breeders. Now is just full of crappy posts that are of
>> benefit to no one. Esp. our feathered friends!
>> On 10/02/07, Lover's Package wrote:
> Je d'accord!
A straightforward, open-hearted man like Weston, and a rational dung
flinger like Bebo met. There appeared such a perfectly good
understanding among them all. They arrived, the carriage turned, the
step was let down, and Mr. Elto By birth she belonged to Highbury: and
when at three years old, she sang out 'Glory '.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Support for what Michelle is brave enough to do!, 9/20/07, by ljhassell.
- Re: Support for what Michelle is brave enough to do!, 9/21/07, by Thanks.
- Re: Support for what Michelle is brave enough to do!, 9/21/07, by oh really.
- Re: Support for what Michelle is brave enough to do!, 9/22/07, by yea oh really.
- Re: Make Love not War, 10/02/07, by Lover's Package.
- Re: Make Love not War, 10/03/07, by Ha! Ha!.
- Re: Make Love not War, 10/04/07, by Oui Oui.
- Re: Make Love not War, 10/04/07, by Mikey.