Re: Baby Pictures Phyl
Posted by Michael L on 2/03/05
On 2/03/05, Phyl. wrote:
> Such cuties. Do you still have these babies Michael?
> They would be beautiful now? Michael I can imagine you
> and your wife jumping out of bed every morning just
> to see all your wonderful birds. Peter and I love all the
> wild birds of course but love uncovering our three
> and hear Pip say "Good Morning Peter" and then on my
> shoulder saying "hewow my darwing" (cannot pronounce L)
> We have had gale force winds the last couple of days
> so trees down everywhere but the birds are back this
> morning and waiting for their treats.
Thanks for asking...
Both of them have gone to their new homes. Here is a picture
of the Red Bellied baby, all grown up. I have a Jardines'
pictuure, but can't figure out how to move it from where I have
it stored. I will figure it out and post it later.
But, the good news is that I had a sibling hatch two days ago
to the Jardines in the picture that you saw. Baby is doing
well and parents are proud as pea fowl!
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Baby Pictures, 10/31/04, by Michael L.
- Re: Baby Pictures.... all together now ... Awwwww., 11/03/04, by KarenH.
- Re: Baby Pictures.... all together now ... Awwwww., 11/11/04, by Megan.
- Re: Baby Pictures, 2/03/05, by Phyl..
- Re: Baby Pictures Phyl, 2/03/05, by Michael L.
- Re: Baby Pictures/Michael, 2/03/05, by Penny.
- Re: Baby Pictures/ Found the Jardines Picture, 2/03/05, by Michael L.
- Re: Baby Pictures/ Oh Michael such a beauty....., 2/04/05, by Phyl..
- Re: Baby Pictures/ Oh Michael such a beauty....., 2/04/05, by Michael L.