Follow us!
By:

Re: Another problem with Willow

Posted by Robin P. on 3/05/05
(5) Comments
Like
Share

    On 3/05/05, Mickie wrote:
    > I was just cleaning Willow's cage and had her on my
    > shoulder, she always likes to watch when I do it and all of
    > a sudden she grabed my earring and pulled a small saphire
    > from it and swallowed it. It all happened too fast.
    > I can't get a hold on my vet. Will she pass it?
    > Please...Robin P? Anyone? Help


    How big is "small"? Did she choke at all? Try feeding her
    some apple,or grapes,something to help her pass it faster.