On 3/05/05, Mickie wrote:
> On 3/05/05, Robin P. wrote:
>> On 3/05/05, Mickie wrote:
>>> I was just cleaning Willow's cage and had her on my
>>> shoulder, she always likes to watch when I do it and all of
>>> a sudden she grabed my earring and pulled a small saphire
>>> from it and swallowed it. It all happened too fast.
>>> I can't get a hold on my vet. Will she pass it?
>>> Please...Robin P? Anyone? Help
>> How big is "small"? Did she choke at all? Try feeding her
>> some apple,or grapes,something to help her pass it faster.
> Thanks Robin, I found the stone in the bottom of the cage
> sometime later. I don't know it she spit it out or pooped it
> out. It's a small stone but not "tiny", she didn't choke I
> heard a clink clink and it was gone. Thank God she got rid of
> it on her own. No more earrings when I'm holding her lol.
> Thanks again.
They like to hide things under their tongues. I wouldn't be
surprised if that's where it was. Glad you found it!