Posted by Kitty.J on 4/02/05
On 4/02/05, Nikole wrote:
> Hi all,
> I like to have my bird on my shoulders while I am watching
> TV or reading the book, or just communicating with him,
> but there is one problem:my bird keeps dropping on me! My
> q is if there is any way to teach your bird to control
> droppings and what kind of?
> Thank you
I have taught my bird not to poop on my bed only me. You
should be thankful for that:). And if you dislike dropppings
just where used clothes you don't mind have poopies on ya.
This is what i do. Well when i have sitting on my bed with
my legs stretche dout my birds like to nap on my lap. And i
have learned when to notice when they will poop. Usually a
few minutes after you feed them, especially with watery food
or liquids. And well i cannot stop it always but its gotten
better, by....??% lol. Not quite the surest though, but it
doesn't bother me, only.... My friends, they just haven't
found the true beauty in it.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- How?, 4/02/05, by Nikole.
- Re: How?, 4/02/05, by Kitty.J.
- Re: How?, 4/03/05, by MKay.
- Re: How?, 4/03/05, by KarenH.
- Re: How?, 4/04/05, by Kitty.J.
- Re: How?, 4/04/05, by none.
- Re: How?, 4/09/05, by nikole.
- Re: How?, 4/13/05, by Michelle Flaherty.
- Re: How?, 4/22/05, by Terra.
- Re: How?, 4/22/05, by MKay.
- Re: How?, 4/22/05, by KarenH.
- Re: How?, 4/23/05, by Kitty.J.
- Re: How?, 4/25/05, by Terra.
- Re: MKay/How?, 4/25/05, by Terra.