Posted by none on 4/04/05
On 4/04/05, Kitty.J wrote:
> On 4/03/05, KarenH wrote:
>> Here's what I do.
>> Birds go about every 10-20 minutes or so. I have a paper towel
>> ready and every 10 or 15 minutes I have the bird step up and hold
>> her over the paper towel and say, "potty". She goes almost every
>> time. It's a really neat trick to show off to people who are not
>> "bird people." They think she is trained to go on command.
>> Now she's not potty trained per se and if I forget and let her go
>> too long she will use my shoulder as a toilet. BTW she is a
>> peachfaced lovebird named Wilma.
> hmm... maybe i will teach my bird this... and whenever they have
> to go they'll scream or maybe say potty. lol. That would be soo
LMAO about the paper towel and people thinking that the bird is potty
trained, I love that one I'm still lmao.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- How?, 4/02/05, by Nikole.
- Re: How?, 4/02/05, by Kitty.J.
- Re: How?, 4/03/05, by MKay.
- Re: How?, 4/03/05, by KarenH.
- Re: How?, 4/04/05, by Kitty.J.
- Re: How?, 4/04/05, by none.
- Re: How?, 4/09/05, by nikole.
- Re: How?, 4/13/05, by Michelle Flaherty.
- Re: How?, 4/22/05, by Terra.
- Re: How?, 4/22/05, by MKay.
- Re: How?, 4/22/05, by KarenH.
- Re: How?, 4/23/05, by Kitty.J.
- Re: How?, 4/25/05, by Terra.
- Re: MKay/How?, 4/25/05, by Terra.