Re: Kristen, Q;'s usually love baths..
Posted by Kristen on 12/19/05
thanks for getting back to me Linda. I don't have experience
with quakers other than when I was a kid working in a pet
store...and we know how that goes. So, thanks for the
advice. It's weird he was on the kaytee rainbow pellets when
was surrendered and I have changed his diet to a seed mixture
and fresh veggies (broccoli, carrots, pumpkin, corn, etc.)
with a few fresh fruits (grape, apple, etc. nothing in excess
and nothing too watery). So I don't know why his feathers
are turning. He is actually growing back feathers that have
been gone for a while according to the person who gave him
up. Kiwi is going to the vet next Tuesday for bloodwork. Oh,
and Kiwi loves bathing...very happy bird.
Thanks Again. Kristen
On 12/19/05, LindaC in OK wrote:
> And they really don't like mistings.
> Lilo varies first thing in the morning from saying 'yummy'
> to 'want a bath' and she has recently added 'oh boy' in
> there. She is a hoot but wouldn't say a word in this
> video. It takes time to load but I want you to see it.
> LindaC going to town now :-)
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Kristen, Q;'s usually love baths.., 12/19/05, by LindaC in OK.
- Re: Kristen, Q;'s usually love baths.., 12/19/05, by Kristen.
- Re: I don't feed grapes to birds., 12/19/05, by LindaC in OK.
- Re: I don't feed grapes to birds., 12/21/05, by Kristen.
- Re: about test., 12/21/05, by LindaC in OK.
- Re: about test., 12/21/05, by Kristen.
- Re: Sorry to hear this Kristen., 12/22/05, by LindaC in OK.
- Re: Its ok, 12/23/05, by Kristen.
- Re: Its ok, 12/31/05, by Dee Anna.