One of those quirky things WE bird people get into maybe and
then maybe not. They are loaded with sugar and a natural mold
which means bacteria so I've never fed grapes to birds.
Earlier this year a lady in Massachusettes lost 8 BIG birds
after giving them 1/2 grape each as necropsys proved. They
were the chilean grapes and most often in our grocery stores
and confirmed my beliefs not to give them. Sure could be an
isolated situation but I won't take a chance. Raisins have 8
times the sugar so I don't give those either.
I don't use the colored pellets not wanting all the dye in my
birds system. Can't be good in my way of thinking so the few
I give are natural.
Sounds like you are on your way to a good diet with Kiwi. Let
us know about blood tests please. This is how we learn.