Re: Its ok
Posted by Dee Anna on 12/31/05
On 12/23/05, Kristen wrote:
> It's ok. Im a stronger person every day....plus, all my feathered
> keep me happy.
> On 12/22/05, LindaC in OK wrote:
>> prayers of comfort for your friends familys.
>> You too have a a Merry Christmas :-)
Hello Kristen and Linda C. I am from oklahoma City My father lives in
smithville?)(smallville ? same? anyway I am a happy quaker parrot owner.
precious was givin to me by a client because she bit everyone. since i
enjoy reading and research i have learned that they probably
unintentionaly taught her to bite. after a month she and I are starting to
have a much better relationship.(no blood in 3 days) I don't understand
much of her words but i talk to her as if I do. However I am concerned
that she looks to be losing weight. I feed her parrot seed mix,fresh
veggies,some fresh fruit she loves toast and graham crackers. she hasn't
had any watery stools so i don't think it is what i'm feeding her but
maybe what i'm not feeding her. I am extremely greatful for finding this
chat site. i don't know anyone else who owns birds and she is definatly
different that my parakeets that recently passed away unexpectedly. so all
advice would be appreciated. thanks and i look forward to more chats.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Kristen, Q;'s usually love baths.., 12/19/05, by LindaC in OK.
- Re: Kristen, Q;'s usually love baths.., 12/19/05, by Kristen.
- Re: I don't feed grapes to birds., 12/19/05, by LindaC in OK.
- Re: I don't feed grapes to birds., 12/21/05, by Kristen.
- Re: about test., 12/21/05, by LindaC in OK.
- Re: about test., 12/21/05, by Kristen.
- Re: Sorry to hear this Kristen., 12/22/05, by LindaC in OK.
- Re: Its ok, 12/23/05, by Kristen.
- Re: Its ok, 12/31/05, by Dee Anna.