Re: Conversations with a Q
Posted by LindaLov on 2/08/06
So nice to hear from someone who knows and appreciates Quakies
as I do. And, I lov the pic, as I have all the clips. I'm
sure we could swap Q-tales all day! Only one more and I'll try
to not bore everyone anymore. A few years ago, a boyfriend and
I were "consummating" our relationship when Jenny B started
making her little kissy sounds, adding "kiss me, please kiss
me, give me a kiss", (kiss, kiss). We tried to ignore her but
after she started saying "Oh, baby, Oh, baby, Oh, baby" (no she
didn't hear it from us) the mood was beginning to break. More
kissy sounds, a hearty laugh, and "what'cha doing?" and our
relationship remained platonic, at least at my house. I also
have a Senegal named Tequila Sunrise who has been with us a
little over a year and an 8-month-old Grey, Apollo
Dragonheart. I tell Tequi she's my sweet one, Apollo that
she's my Big Bird, but Jenny Byrd is still my smart one, and I
don't have to tell her that. Thank you for sharing your smiles
with me. I'll be dropping by the chatboard once in a while to
see what's new. Oh, and if I ever by chance get another
Quakie, I'm going to name it "Prozac"! Best therapy around!
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Conversations with a Q, 2/07/06, by LindaLov.
- Re: Conversations with a Q, 2/08/06, by LindaC in OK.
- Re: Conversations with a Q, 2/08/06, by LindaLov.
- Re: Conversations with a Q, 2/09/06, by LindaC in OK.
- Re: Conversations with a Q, 2/09/06, by Jim.
- Re: funny one Jim. Hi ya friend. , 2/10/06, by LindaC in OK.
- Re: Linda means "Pretty One" "Hard Worker" "Meticulous", 2/10/06, by Jimminie.
- Re: Linda means .........., 2/14/06, by LindaC in OK.