Re: Carl Woodall
Posted by Geri on 9/15/11
On 3/02/11, Marie wrote:
> On 1/19/10, GreyLady wrote:
>> On 1/07/10, Glenda in SE GA wrote:
>>> Carl invited me to his house and never insisted on meeting me
>>> elsewhere. I was the one that asked if he could meet me. All I
>>> know is I met a nice man and got 2 very nice birds.
>> As I said, I'm happy you had a good outcome. But the other side
>> the coin is this. You may be exactly who you say you are and have
>> had exactly the experience you say. But looking at it from the
>> other side of the internet, you could just as easily be Carl
>> himself, posting under another name, providing a false reference.
>> It happens more than we would like to thinkand we have no way to
>> know for sure. That's why in-person, reliable references are
>> always the best or else don't try to do business with a person.
> Is this the same man you are talking about Seems he is a fortune
> teller too if so
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Carl Woodall, 1/03/10, by Martin Mustain.
- Re: Carl Woodall, 1/05/10, by GreyLady.
- Re: Carl Woodall, 1/05/10, by Tim.
- Re: Carl Woodall, 1/05/10, by Glenda in SE GA.
- Re: Carl Woodall, 1/07/10, by GreyLady.
- Re: Carl Woodall, 1/07/10, by Glenda in SE GA.
- Re: Carl Woodall, 1/19/10, by GreyLady.
- Re: Carl Woodall, 3/02/11, by Marie.
- Re: Carl Woodall, 9/15/11, by Geri.