Re: Post No Ads /for C-rex /add on
Posted by Damian on 1/13/05
No ,very untrue. There are only a few softbill breeders . If we post
in the for sale section our ads will be lost with all the parrot ads.
I thought most softbill boards were helping to promote captive
breeding and conservation.We are a very small group and could not
possible fill up the board. But i respect the request and will reframe
from posting for sale or wanted. Just wish there was a softbills for
sale\wanted section so our ads would not be overlooked.
On 1/13/05, Kitty.J wrote:
> I find it annoying to find ''for sale adds, or wanted ads'' in the
> birdy birds, i mean why would their be a "for sale board, and
> wanted board" if people would post here? Thats why we have them so
> the for sale ones don't make people upset...just think about it,
> if alot of people found out that the webmaster ( which ofcourse he
> doesn't) but just saying, like he allowed people to post these
> wanted, and for sale ads here, there will be soo many posts, that
> a person who has need of help, or a question and they post it it
> will get lost between the ads that say they want a certain bird or
> for sale >.< (My opinion and maybe fact?)
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Post No Ads, 1/10/05, by webmaster.
- Re: Post No Ads, 1/11/05, by c-rex.
- Re: Post No Ads, 1/11/05, by Webmaster.
- Re: Post No Ads /for C-rex, 1/11/05, by Michael L.
- Re: Post No Ads /for C-rex /add on, 1/11/05, by Michael L.
- Re: Post No Ads /for C-rex /add on, 1/13/05, by Kitty.J.
- Re: Post No Ads /for C-rex /add on, 1/13/05, by Damian.
- Re: Post No Ads / Damian, 1/14/05, by Debby.
- Re: Post No Ads / Damian, 1/14/05, by c-rex.
- Re: Chatboards for posts (not ads), 1/14/05, by Bob Reap (webmaster).
- Re: Post No Ads /for C-rex /add on, 2/06/05, by Damian.
- Re: Post No Ads /for C-rex /add on, 2/07/05, by c-rex.
- Re: Post No Ads /for C-rex /add on, 2/08/05, by Alison.
- Re: Leafbirds or Hwameis, 3/01/06, by Joe.
- Re: LEAFBIRDS OR HWAMEI, 3/01/06, by Joe.