Re: baby canaries:
Posted by what about Bob on 9/05/07
On 9/04/07, Bob wrote:
> On 9/04/07, Libby wrote:
>> Stefani, I totally agree with you. What a rude, unhelpful and
>> uncalled for comment by Bob. I could hardly believe that
>> response. Sort of like a kick in the stomach. Too bad there are
>> people like that on sites like this. I was looking at sites for
>> my friend who has her first baby canary and was worried the mom
>> wasn't feeding it. I found, on another site, they won't feed the
>> baby until the next day, as there is enough yolk food in the
>> chicks tummy for the first day. She was very relieved. Hope all
>> went well with your babies.
> The babies died and you missed the funeral.
Bob is a sad, sad troll.
The only way this pathetic shell of a man
Can get his ego boost is to slam others.
Why would anyone care what a fool like him has to say?
Look at any of his posts, there is nothing but trash.
He is about as useful as an empty shell!
Posts on this thread, including this one
- baby canaries: , 6/29/07, by stefani.
- Re: baby canaries: , 6/29/07, by Bob.
- Re: baby canaries: , 6/30/07, by shanicua.
- Re: baby canaries: , 7/02/07, by jq.
- Re: baby canaries: , 7/02/07, by Bob.
- Re: baby canaries: , 9/04/07, by Libby.
- Re: baby canaries: , 9/04/07, by Bob.
- Re: baby canaries: , 9/05/07, by what about Bob.