Follow us!

Re: Splendids

Posted by Kitty.J on 6/01/05
(7) Comments

    On 5/28/05, kim wrote:
    > yes there is a type of bird called a is a parakeet
    > and it is virtually the same as a red rump parakeet but the red
    > patch is on the chest instead of the back. (not a budgie to de-
    > confuse for the american readers)

    I am a American reader, and didn't get confused :) Everyone should
    know what a budgie is, and most people still call budgies,