Follow us!

Re: attacked by mate

Posted by Fran on 9/08/05
(4) Comments

    Please take your bird to a vet to get proper advice on
    treatment. If you live in or near a larger city, there are
    vets who can attach a prosthetic beak to help your bird.
    Otherwise they can check theinjury and advise you on what and
    how to feed her. PLease let us know how the vet visit went.