Follow us!

Re: Golden Conures

Posted by George @ CNY Aviary on 3/02/11
(3) Comments

    What you need is a Captive-bred Wildlife Registration (CBW)
    from US Fish and Wildlife Service under the Endangered Species
    Act (ESA). Check out the link - you should be able to see the
    info towards the middle of the page


    On 2/08/11, Jim wrote:
    > Why do we still need permits for Golden Conures? How do
    > I get or where do I go to get permits?
    > Any info would be appreciated..
    > Thanks, Jim