Follow us!

Re: Golden Conures

Posted by Jim Sunny on 3/23/11
(3) Comments

    On 3/02/11, George @ CNY Aviary wrote:
    > What you need is a Captive-bred Wildlife Registration (CBW)
    > from US Fish and Wildlife Service under the Endangered
    > Act (ESA). Check out the link - you should be able to see the
    > info towards the middle of the page
    > George
    > On 2/08/11, Jim wrote:
    >> Why do we still need permits for Golden Conures? How do
    >> I get or where do I go to get permits?
    >> Any info would be appreciated..
    >> Thanks, Jim

    This is another way of scheme people. When we bought our bird
    from the bird shop, they put the plate as a bracelet around
    his anckle and informed that service above. Then the bill is
    mailed to us as annual fee from these people. I do not know
    how a pet bird which is bred and sold in bird shop can be
    considered as wild and endengered speciy.

    We are paying $25 for every year.