Follow us!

Re: Wild Finches

Posted by Robin P. on 6/25/05
(7) Comments

    Depending on the type of species,it may be illegal for you to
    bring the babies in and care for them.
    If the mother does not come back,call animal control or the
    humane society in your area,they can give you the number of a
    licensed rehabber that can pick them up and knows how to take
    care of them.